SolidWorks World 2006 and hands on classes

my manager has gotten around to signing us up for SWx world. i would like to attend the hands on classes but i expect that they are all filled up by now. my problem is that unless we register we cannot see what hands on classes are available, if any. would someone that is signed up already go to the adgenda and give us a rundown on what is available? it is just the hands on that i am interested in, thanks for your time for those that respond. iQ

Reply to
iQ

Click on agenda and it's all there.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

yes i have been down this road. all it states is that they are hands on but from previous years of going to SWx world you can only find out if these sessions are available if you pay the money and sign up. i am hoping to have someone that is signed in to look for the rest of us and see if these hands on sessions still have available room for more sign-ups.

previous time in Vegas these sessions were available not like when this is in Orlando where they are filled hours after the sign-ups begin. i am sure that there are others that have noticed this also. if you could PDF pages and send to me so i can show manager. snipped-for-privacy@xandex.com

Reply to
iQ

These hands on classes are not filled up:

188 - Manufacturability Analysis for Plastic Injection-molded Parts 149-1 - SolidWorks Routing: Making the Connection 134 - Validating Designs Using SolidWorks Office Premium 191 - DriveWorksXpress: Design Automation for SolidWorks User 233 - Saving time using Smart Components 219 - Quick! Build Your Mold Using Smart Components 133 - Introduction to Design Validation Using COSMOSXpress 241 - Linking SolidWorks to ECAD systems with CircuitWorks 188 - Manufacturability Analysis for Plastic Injection-molded Parts

I don't think pre-registering guarantees you a seat. I think seats go to whoever fills them first. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

iQ wrote:

Reply to
JKimmel