Dell M60 "Ship in a bottle" benchmark times

Could anyone share their results running Mike Wilson's "Ship in a bottle" benchmark on a Dell M60.

I tested one today that ranked around 55 seconds. This is slower than I expected.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
John Picinich

Check that your Performance and Image quality setting are set to Low and Fast, also turn off Shaded with Edges, see if that speeds things up. I don't have an M60 so I don't know what a good score would be.

2¢ Whit

John Pic> Could anyone share their results running Mike Wilson's "Ship in a bottle"

Reply to
wc
35,4 sec here on my M60 1,7Ghz with image quality set to low and screen resolution set to 1920x1200

Krister L

"John Picinich" skrev i meddelandet news:wLoWc.40213$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

Reply to
Krister L

Krister,

Doesn't really mean anything unless you run it "as-is".

I can get much better milage on my car by driving downhill with a tail wind.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM