Design Binder

I am having problems with pdfs in the design binder. The past couple of days when I launch SW one pdf that is attached to my design binder does not show up. So I reattach it. I have reattached this pdf every day this past week (5 times). Eventually by the end of the day every instance that I have attached of this pdf shows their ugly head in the design binder. So I delete all but one. Now you would think it (only one instance) would be there when I launch SW the next day. Wrong. Its not there and the process starts over.

This has become quite an annoying game (kind of like going on a road trip with a 9 year old that constantly asks 'are we there yet...?') Does anyone ever use the design binder? Has anyone had any similar problems? Does anyone have any solutions/suggestions?

-Frustrated

Reply to
SW Sim

It was working before and now it is not. Is that correct? Is it just this one file or all SW files and all pdf's.

Has anything changed on your system in the past couple of days, since it was working correctly?

New Windows, SolidWorks, Acrobat, etc, service packs? Have the IT guys been making any changes that you are not aware of?

What does your VAR have to say about the behavior?

Wish I could offer more help. Answers to the questions above may help the other members here give you some advice.

Regards,

Anna Wood

Reply to
Anna Wood

Anna, answers to ur questions: Correct, it was working before. This is the only file with this problem.

Nothing has changed on my system within the past few days.

I upgraded my internet browser last week (i think).

Our company is not big enough to have an in-house IT department so it can't be that.

Just got off the phone with my VAR. They have never seen or heard of it and didn't have any suggestions. They did direct me to a "fix" regarding the toolbox and SP2.2 but I have yet to get into that because it requires reinstalling SP2.2.

Reply to
SW Sim