Designer/machinist needed Greensboro, North Carolina

And one of these days, YOU might actually directly answer a question asked of you.....

...nahhh...wishful thinking.

- DW

Reply to
DW

According to your headers, you're using Xnews. See the scoring.txt file in the Xnews root directory, it'll show you how to score by subject. A score of -9999 is a kill.

HTH

Reply to
Black Dragon

I don't know how to configure Outlook Express's filters because I've never used Outlook Express, nor will I ever. Sorry. :-( You need to consult somebody who knows that software.

Reply to
Black Dragon

Cool! Thanks. I've always wondered what good the scoring thing was.

Ironically, this thread has become useful to me.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

You really are a dolt aren't you?

Reply to
tony kujawa

That's near our old friend jb's last known,right? Go for it .

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

OT threads often drift, besides sometimes being amusing. Recall that many have similar interests .... they tend to drift back to those interests at times. Or provoke sub-threads & subjects. Someone will be reminded of something interesting as the things drift .....

Besides, many need the amusement over the US holiday .

Reply to
Cliff

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

Oops. Yup Safford.

Reply to
Bill Roberto

Safford? I've actually been there. ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

My wife died of parkinsons, s*****ad, if you want to talk about not impared, maybe you better find aomeone thats as stupid a fool as you are. Or better yet, make sure your head is all the way in your ass and your two faces can talk to each other.

As I've said all along, gummer is all mouth, no brain, and something to be avoided at all cost, fortunately he's not contagious outside of the state of confusion, I mean kalifornee.

Reply to
Lennie the Lurker

I thought I asked a reasonable question. Do you have a reasonable answer to replace the whimsical question you asked above?

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

I know....and I apologize to the honest cops out there...but my attitude came only after a number of run-ins with cops who unfortunately fit that mold.

Reply to
Laz

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (Lennie the Lurker) wrote back on 24 Nov 2004 14:31:37 -0800 in misc.survivalism :

Boy howdy, thet there Parkinson's must be contagious, and in your case caused a severe case of reading incomprehension. In the mean time, is the chiropractor able to help your back, what with the contortions you have to go through to get your cranium so far up your intestinal tract?

tschus pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich Denial is not a river in Egypt, "Denial is a save-now-pay-later scheme, a contract written entirely in small print, for in the long run, the denying person knows the truth on some level." LTC Grossman.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

It has been an interesting, amusing and confirming thread to me.

I got out of running a mold shop, as it is becoming highly expensive to be up with all the automated CNC maching, EDM and measurement centers, and I didn't have the volume of tools to justify it.

I always wanted people who would perform above average, and NEVER cause something to hurt someone else, and luckily never had that happen. Judging in advance who is going to be above average is a real test of judgement, and I got it right only maybe half the time.

I ran into the "I am a highly experienced toolmaker and therefore I am indispensible and underpayed" attitude all too many times.

Now it is Turkey time.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

"As long as we may think as we will, and speak as we think the condition of men will proceed in improvement" Thomas Jefferson

Kman

Reply to
Kman