Dongleless SW

Hi there,

I heart that SWX no longer needs a dongle from SW2007. Recently I spent =80 275 to change from a parallel to a USB dongle! Any of you know if I can claim some of the costs on SWX?

Regards,

JJ

Reply to
JJ

Its so easy to crack SW. Even if you are in a situation where you must actually buy a seat, crack the dongle requirments. It makes life so much easier.

Reply to
orian

I don't do cracks. Even if you have a valid SWX licence, I think you should not use cracks.

Reply to
JJ