Drawing arrows

If you want to use it in your drawings I recommend that you create it as a block - I find it very handy.
Merry :-)
Reply to
Merry Owen
I use them as parts and show them also in the assembly.....in a special configuration...otherwise supressed
Krister L
Reply to
Krister L
Inser -> Annotations -> Multi-jog Leader should do the job. You can right-click its ends to select what kind of arrow you'd need.
Hope this helps!
-h-
Reply to
Heikki Leivo