Drawing arrows

How can I draw an arrow(just as graphical annotation) that shows the direction the part moves to.

Thanks

Reply to
Alex

If you want to use it in your drawings I recommend that you create it as a block - I find it very handy.

Merry :-)

Reply to
Merry Owen

I use them as parts and show them also in the assembly.....in a special configuration...otherwise supressed

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

Inser -> Annotations -> Multi-jog Leader should do the job. You can right-click its ends to select what kind of arrow you'd need.

Hope this helps!

-h-

Reply to
Heikki Leivo