Drawing arrows

How can I draw an arrow(just as graphical annotation) that shows the direction the part moves to.
Thanks

If you want to use it in your drawings I recommend that you create it as a block - I find it very handy.
Merry :-)

direction the part

I use them as parts and show them also in the assembly.....in a special configuration...otherwise supressed
Krister L

direction the part

direction the part

Inser -> Annotations -> Multi-jog Leader should do the job. You can right-click its ends to select what kind of arrow you'd need.
Hope this helps!
-h-

direction the part

Empty annotation