dual install 03/04

greetings fellow sworksters : )

is it sufficient to create another folder for the second install or would it be better to put it on a separate partition? also I have read here that 04 messes up 03 printing-is this a universal problem or just experienced by some people? any other issues? thanks neil

Reply to
neil

We've dual installed in the same partition with no printing problems. I guess it's time to uninstall 2003 by now.

Reply to
Bruce Wirkkala

Same here - no known problems.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

There is a printing problem in SW04 that for some reason it send extra info to the printer. I printed a model that was completely empty and in the printer queue it read 9.16MB. So if your printer can't handle at a minimum of that then you will have some problems printing from SW04. Hopefully this is fixed in SP1

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott