Edit crop, Surface symetry

Is it just me, I can't find how to (SW2k4 Sp5):

- Edit a cropped view

- Create a symetric surface.

TIA

Jean Marc

Reply to
Jean Marc

"Jean Marc" wrote in news:428351e0$0 $1431$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr:

To edit a crop, RMB on the view in the Feature Manager, select Crop View and Edit Crop. (You might have to hit the double down arrow at the bottom of the RMB menu to get Crop View to show up)

To create a symmetric surface, use Mirror, but put the surface in the Bodies to Mirror box

Reply to
matt

And you will have to do a rebuild to get the edited crop to show up.

Reply to
TOP

Thanks for the answers JM

"TOP" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...