editing spring help please

I've downloaded a spring from 3D content central (the open version of the one that has ground ends and an open and closed configuration on the first page).

I'm trying to edit the spring to make it match the spring I want to draw.

I've got the wire thickness done, the overall length, but I can't get the diameter to change.

I've edited the sketch defining (I thought) the diameter of the first helix, but the spring refuses to change diameter.

What gives?

I'm doing it this way for now, as a shortcut till I can get to grips more with helixes and springs.

Reply to
Steve

I can't figure out which one you are actually talking about - better description, please, and I will look at it.

The spring models I use have several dimensions, so look at all the sketches and features to find a dim you have missed.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany