Expand/Collapse Tree

Under the Customize Menu -> Keyboard Tab -> "Others" Category, there is an "Expand/Collapse Tree" entry. The default key combination is "Alt+T"

Anyone have any idea what that does? I was hoping it would actually work to keep the FMT collapsed back down after it "auto-expands" itself into a mostly unusable state, but I don't see that the key combo actually does anything....

Thanks,

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve Rauenbuehler

JEB Davis

Never mind. Found it. It expands or collapses the flyout tree when it's displayed over the graphics area.

Rats.....

Reply to
Steve Rauenbuehler

OH WAYNE!!! I think you have a customer!

Wayne Tiffany will rear his head any minute and tell you where to download the most amasing set of macros. One of witch will allow you hit the "." (point) on the num pad to toggle the FM in and out. If he doesn't I'll see if I can find the .zip file of macros and instructions.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

I've had and used those macros for a long time. I was hoping the Alt+T was a long lost shortcut to collapse (not close) the FMT after it so inconveniently explodes itself....

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve Rauenbuehler

Sorry Steve, I didn't realize you said FMT.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Sorry I'm a bit late on gun here - pretty busy.

I don't know of a way to collapse the FeatureTree other than a right-click and collapse. Would be nice, though.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany