exploded view query

Hi,

I've built up an assembly of a unit I've designed, and I want to do an exploded view assembly drawing.

I'm manually exploding the assembly in steps in the assembly. Then I'm putting in route paths that I want to show.

But when I create a drawing, I don't get the route paths shown.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks

Reply to
Steve

I don't see anything wrong in my assemblies, the exploded paths are shown. What version are you using and what serv. pack?.

Reply to
martelli