Exploded Views - Reorder?

After spending the last couple hours exploding a large assembly I noticed I "assembled" something out of phase- "no problem" I thought I'll just re-order the steps in the tree- nrrr- wrong - seems I can't find a way re-order exploded view steps- Arrgh!

Am I missing something or do I have to recreate the 27 steps I just made in order to re-order an exploded view?

Thanks Whit

Reply to
wc

Edit the exploded view and reorder the steps inside the command. Assuming you are on 2005.

KM

Reply to
kmaren24

Many thanks- seems painfully obvious now.

Whit

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
wc