shaded with edges

The command "shaded with edges" is greyed out..... How do turn on this command?

Reply to
bb

See if you have Large Assy Mode on - I think it blocks it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

That was it..... thanks.

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
bb

I just had this too. I think it has to do with the settings for large assembly mode. I have not tested that, but I see it only happens after I open a "large" assembly.

Daniel

Reply to
daniel

silly redundant me. read the messages before posting... :-/

Reply to
daniel

There is a specific setting for this under tools/options/large assembly mode, so large assembly mode doesn't necessarily block it.

Krister L

"Wayne Tiffany" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Reply to
Krister L