Shaded, edges visible in drawing

I'm having a problem inserting assemblies in a drawing rendered shaded with edges visible. Some of the parts do not have edges visible, others do. This is what it looks like. It does the same thing on two different computers. Any idea what the problem is?

Thanks,

John Kimmel

Reply to
guynoir

If you're using '07, there's a new functionality for each part to carry its own edge settings. From the assembly, right click each of your parts and click on "Component Display" and make sure each is set to default. I just tried it and I could very easily make a drawing look like your example. Setting all the parts back to default component display allowed the overall edge setting to take effect again.

If you're not on '07 you might want to look into drawing high quality settings, etc. We've had problems with the view quality in the past tweaking drawing views in ways not necessarily expected.

- Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Hicks