Feathers

Does anyone have a model of a feather? Ostrich or Emu feathers in particular. I am real good with standard system designs but never(almost never use surfaces). I need to model a variable length feather. Has anyone ever done this and if so do you have a model I can copy or modify to fit my needs.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Chasteen

Tom,

You can modify the leafz (next to the v-day hearts) or the bouque (next to the gazebo) models to probably get what you want?

..

Tom Chasteen wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador