Finally upgrading to SW2005

My client is kind of slow. We are finally upgrading from SW2003 to Sw2005. Is there anyway I can get a hold of the SW 'What's New' file for SW2004, to what I missed. Or I would settle for a comprehensive unofficial review. Just trying to find out what I missed.

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron

Yes

JC

Reply to
JCelektronix

I little too general. I'm looking for a bit more detail than that on SW2004 What's New. Thanks anyway

Aar> Yes

Reply to
Aaron

Aaron,

Send me an email to devlin at no blue prints dot com and I'll send you a nice long what's new article I have.

Devlin

Aar> I little too general. I'm looking for a bit more detail than that on

Reply to
rockstarwallyMYAPPENDIX

Well, Devlin just had 2005. Does any anyone have the SW2004 'What's New' .pdf file that they can send me?

Aaron

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Aaron

If you have subscription service, you can still download SW 2004 help as part of a service pack download. That should have a what's new section.

Reply to
Jonathan Anderson

just tried downloading the SW2004 Help. There was no 'What's New' in the zip file. Still don't have access to the info I want.

Aaron

J> If you have subscription service, you can still download SW 2004 help

Reply to
Aaron

Mail call.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks, Wayne just what i was looking for.

Aar> Mail call.

Reply to
Aaron