good graphics card?

We have just finished with a new OS on our workstation and now my video card is a bit slow. On Windows 2000 pro, would a Elsa Gloria II Quadro 64MB AGP Video Card be a good choice? Also what should i pay on ebay for this? Reply today please. Thanks Keegan Elsa Gloria II Quadro 64MB AGP Video Card

Reply to
BDT

spend the money and go for a quadro fx 500 they are about $200 and 128mb

Reply to
Rocko