Graphic card for solidworks

Is there a some sort of list of graphic cards that works with Solidworks. I mean works 100%

Is this ok: PNY Quadro 580 XGL 64 Mt or this? PNY Quadro 4 280 NVS 64Mt Dual VGA/DVI How much is a reasonable price to pay for those?

(Matrox 550 is not one of them!)

Reply to
J.McInen

Yes,

Markku Lehtola

CAUTION !!!

The 580XGL will work fine, it's just a little dated

The 280 NVS "IS NOT" a 3D card, and SW performance will be terrible. They really need to take the "Quadro" out of the name, very confusing.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM

We use Oxygen WildCat cards never had one problem very stable.

Reply to
william savard

Quadro FX series is what you want. NVS = poop for cad

Reply to
cadishaq