Graphics gone weird in XP-SP2

Anybody still running SW2001 out there?

I was recently forced to upgrade my WinXP to SP2 in order to run a specific piece of software, and now my old but usable SW2001 won't display sketches properly. Sometimes it will redraw with a CTRL-R, sometimes it won't, although the sketch lines and dimensions appear during a pan operation.

Shaded views of solids seem OK - it's just sketches that are affected (even when superimposed on a shaded model)

Tricky to work with!

Reply to
Tony F

Try reloading your graphics driver. Try different drivers.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Tried latest nVidia drivers (it's a GeForce 4 MX440) but no better.

Any point in reloading SW?

TF

Reply to
Tony F

Are you using the driver SW recommends? You can find that on their website. The newest/latest NVidia drivers don't alsways work well.

TOP

Reply to
TOP