CosmosEMS missing toolbars

I just installed CosmosEMS (downloaded from SW website) with
Solidworks office premium 2007 SP4.0. I've tried several of the
tutorials which work perfectly, BUT none of the CosmosEMS toolbars
show up. They do show up from CosmosWorks and other add-ins. I have
tried reinstalling to no avail. I haven't been able to find anyone
that knows of this problem. My VAR is clueless.
Could someone please help?
Reply to
GFredricksen