CosmosEMS missing toolbars

I just installed CosmosEMS (downloaded from SW website) with Solidworks office premium 2007 SP4.0. I've tried several of the
tutorials which work perfectly, BUT none of the CosmosEMS toolbars show up. They do show up from CosmosWorks and other add-ins. I have tried reinstalling to no avail. I haven't been able to find anyone that knows of this problem. My VAR is clueless.
Could someone please help?