Habib

Habib,

I just have to ask a couple questions.

  1. Where are you - US, Europe, Iran, etc?

  1. Where did you learn your English?

Please don't be insulted by these questions. I enjoy reading your postings and am always fascinated by accents and try to match them to a location. Since I can't hear you talk, I have to ask.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I'm also curious, Habib, but I mean no insult. Like Wayne I do enjoy reading your postings, and one reason for that is your peculiarities of expression which make me smile. NOT smiling in derision, mind you. I have myself resided in a country where my language skills weren't perfect and have been on occasion embarrassed by a slip -- what we in English call a "malapropism" -- so I'm respectful of those who strive to better communicate in a non-native tongue. Please don't take offense. I know ANY non-native tongue is a great challenge to most people, and English seems to me to be a particularly difficult language to master.

'Sporky'

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman

I bet that he is a normal host to this newsgroup, but in the disguise. Moreover I bet that it is using a translator of language in order to go then still from English to an other language and of new to English.

Probably it adds its own one marks only of humor to the translation when the public one. I have tried hardly with this message in order to see that what you would happen.

It is not like amusing however.

None

You forgot to sign it "Sincerefully". :-)

JJ

Reply to
JJ

i think you do have now the habib facade most firmly doweled in position.

Reply to
DaveL

For now to be it known towards you - habib never has made a translate for typing.

For this is needed not to be done - it comes by the naturally.

On read you title after I have recover bouts of Fluenza . . . now to return and here he is.

Sincereful,

Habib

Rule1 - be happy for you are habib Then second rule to remember rule 1.

Reply to
Habib

Nice to have you back - now the answers, please? :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Maybe another alter ego of Bob Zee?

JJ

Reply to
JJ

Hello Mr. Wayne,

You are too much the friendly - now I feel the warm.

If you are know Tamazight then you will then be so happy to know.

Of my place next to leroy one city in the new york of the united states.

I study from my uncle also name habib english to speak whilist living his house.

thanks you for inquire-

Habib

Reply to
Habib

Bob Zee's 15 minutes are up.

HabibMart is always up and running in unified, seamless mode. 24 / 7 / 365.

Unlike Bob Zee, Habib and HabibMart are always in perfect synchronicity with IT.

Habib has "the love".

Bob Zee doesn't even know "the love" exists.

Hope this helps,

jon

Reply to
jon banquer