Hats Off to Marie Planchard

Earlier this week the 2 day Eastern Regional SolidWorks User Group meeting was held in Boston. Our own Marie Planchard organized it. It really was like a mini SolidWorks World. Thanks also to Richard Doyle who helped make it happen. Both Marie and Richard pop in here from time to time, and I want to make sure that they get some credit for this. I really enjoyed the show, and I know a lot of other people got a lot out of it as well.

Matt Lombard

Reply to
matt

I have to agree Matt. Richard and Marie did a great job organizing this event. A number of people commented on how informative the break out sessions were. Something like this takes a lot of work to produce and make successful. Hats off to everyone giving a presentation also. Until next year.

Reply to
Rock Guy