Hide Update Holders - Rename

Instead of using the "Hide Update Holders" I vote to rename this function to "Hide Update Holders Once Again", or even better, "Hide Update Holders Now and Forever".

While we are at it, let's just rename the function "Hide Cup Holders", because that's about how much sense it makes for me to see them.

I'm tired of diddleing with these things - It's time for us to be able to configure these our of existence (or not based on preference).

Expert mode desperately needed now . . . this would be one of those toggleable things in expert mode.

SMA

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams

Are you using SW2004? This used to be an issue with SW2003. But it was fixed in SW2004. After I hide the update holders, they do not reappear again until I tell it to.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Sean, Please turn the "expert mode" enhancement request in. I have a couple of times now, and the more we do the more likely we'll get it.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

here here i second that notion!

Reply to
3d

Even after a restart and with a new assembly? Great. That's what I was hoping for. I'm doing 2003 here & 2004 there, but it's rearing it's ugly head all too often lately (in 2003).

I'd even settle for only having to tell a given assembly once and being able to have this as a part of the file (persistent from session to session) not just a UI mode of the moment or not. I'll take a closer look.

Thanks,

SMA

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams