HoleWizard

Is there a way to programmatically modify an existing holewizard feature? I can locate the feature by traversing the feature tree, but I don't find any access methods to retrieve or set the attributes short of creating a new hole. This is a template model and drawing used to create new part models and drawings. We have chosen not to use configurations for the new parts. The feature dimensions are modified through a design table (convenience for now) and VB code that runs within Excel. The drawing notes are linked to properties and dimensions. Currently the only non-programmed feature is the size of the drilled and tapped holes.

I have also considered creating a new instance of the holes, but this would then preclude automatic drawing updates.

Suggestions appreciated.

Reply to
Tony