howto make spline handles symetric?

Is there a way to make spline handle symetric about a centerline? Other than translating the coordinates manually.
Thanks
Zander

hold ctrl key select centerline, handle(point) and opposing handle(point) in fm select symmetric.

I know how to make geometry symetric, but SW will not allow (or offer) to make spline handles symetric for me. The relation never shows up. I was asking for an alternate method, a macro or something?
Thanks
I believe if you can mirror the first spline the handles will then be symmetric.
Ken M