Display quality in part mode

How do you improve the display quality in part mode? I have a part which is about 40" x 6". I have .125" fillets at the corners. When I zoom in on the corners, instead of seeing a nice smooth arc, it is broken up into 6 or 7 straight line segments. Also, is there a way to change the lineweight when you are in part mode. It seems to me the lines are thcker than they need to be, so that I have to zoom in to see details. Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Brian

SW2005 Tools/Options/Document Properties/Image Quality. Move the top slider to the right.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany