Icons in SW2006

I have been able to activate SW icons in all explorer locations as thumbnails in XP but not in my new install of SW2006. When I hit OPEN to select a file all I get is a yellow group of blocks. The right side will show a thumbnail but not next to the file name itself. Odd. It was OK in

2005. Not a biggie but I did rely on them to some degree. Any ideas ? TIA.
Reply to
IDAssociates LLC