Icons - SW2006

I have been able to activate SW icons in all explorer locations as
thumbnails in XP but not in my new install of SW2006. When I hit OPEN to
select a file all I get is a yellow group of blocks. The right side will
show a thumbnail but not next to the file name itself. Odd. It was OK in
2005. Not a biggie but I did rely on them to some degree. Any ideas ?
TIA.
Reply to
IDAssociates LLC
There was a change somewhere in SolidWorks. Setting explorer to thumbnails still works, but detail mode does not. This option is the "Show Thumbnail In Windows Explorer" in system options.
Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP