Kiwis and Aussies -- Question regarding "Ideal-parts"

Looking at purchasing a part library to avoid the pitfalls of Toolbox. There is a company

that supplies a part library that seems to be well suited to users from Australia and New Zealand. I've sent several emails to ideal-parts, requesting references from current users, and haven't received a reply.

Therefore, I'm hoping that there are a few Aussies or Kiwis out in the forum that can advise if the product is worth purchasing? This is in spite of crappy lack of response to my emails.

John Layne

John Layne

John.. I've used these since 2001 and can't think of any issues with them. Over the years they've I've added to their range to suit my own needs.

With only the basic version of SW, toolbox hasn't been on option.

Reply to
Cam