(370K)

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Come on Paul, give him lids and lashes.

Nice. ;>)

Reply to
Devin Hughey

LOL! Although, I might give it teeth! 8^)

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Devin Hughey

Nice composite, Devin! From the reports, I bet the mars snail can bet the Spirit rover in a race!?

.. 8^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador

You can add a "Casting" or "Rough" Surface Finish to the Holly Oak Bark material for an extra rough looking snail.

BTW, I had to change the Illumination setting for the walls to "Constant". For some reason, it was rendering very dark.

Another fun part Paul. Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Mike J. Wilson

hey neat ,thanks Paul ! ... actually kinda reminds me of a neighbour of mine....he has spent a bit of time on Mars too. : (

Reply to
neil

Reply to
kellnerp

Hey! maybe they should employ these snails at SW, for the sw2005 release. I'm sure they could make it run much faster than 2004 ;-)

Reply to
Pete Newbie