Mates, over constrained, challenge!

A challenge! I have an assembly with 6 parts and I can not get it to mate correctly. I will send the assembly to anyone, (who use's Solidworks professionally), so that you may help me to find a way to make it work.

The problem seems to be related to the limit mates, which allows hysteresis between the parts.

So do you think you are clever enough? Drop me a line

Just remove the crap between a and @ for my email address.

Reply to
pete the first

what a in your email address?

Reply to
Bruce Bretschneider

Yea, I thought maybe THAT'S the challenge.

Muggs

Bruce Bretschneider wrote:

Reply to
Muggs

Reply to
pete the first

lol, Muggs, Ricky and Dale may be able to do it! Maybe?

8-)

Reply to
pete the first

Managed to get the same mate errors on a 4 part assembly too!

8-(

"pete the first"

Reply to
pete the first