Moving Ordinate Dimesions

Hello,

I have a drawing that I have dimensioned with ordinate dims. I have an engineering change that has moved the datums. Can I move the 0 ordinate dimension and have the rest of the dimensions update, so I dont have to go back through and redimension the whole part. Any help is greatly appericated.

Thanks, Darrell

Reply to
DLT

In SW2009 Sp3.0 yes. Left click on the zero, notice line and text turns blue, see the square on the end of the line? Left click on the "square' holding down left mouse button and drag to new datum, a warning will come up and just accept.

ambush

Reply to
ambush