MP3 Model

Hi All,
I've been using Solidworks for about 4 years and lurking in this news group for about 3 1/2 and have found it informative and very useful but this is
the fist post I've made.
I am looking for a model of an MP3 player or something similar that I can use in some renderings I am currently doing of a new inductive charging system that I currently have in development.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Smart