Need Sony DCS P71 model

If anyone has an accurate model of a Sony digital camera, Model DSC-P71, I would be forever indebted. Also looking for a model of a Digital8 Handycam, model DCR-TRV350. Surface model or dumb solid model would be great, as I don't need the features.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Ray Reynolds

there is a handycam here in MAX format- any good to you?

a camcorder in DXF and 3DS

Reply to
neil

Thanks for the info Neil, but there is nothing I can do with MAX files, I only have SW04. If the DXF was any indication to the type of model files, these are very old products.

I guess I'll just have to break out my calipers, unless someone out there has a faro arm or something... ;-)

Reply to
Ray Reynolds