new controller / program to look at

Ben Eadie wrote in news:3h7rh.677630$R63.170344@pd7urf1no:

Interesting. The modeler doesn't seem revolutionary, except for being built around the controls. The web site links to the controller's manufacturer:

They seem willing to build almost any controller. I'm sure any CAD system that wanted to could integrate something like these. I wonder how users handle hotkeys and numeric input. I also wonder if that could be incorporated into a useable controller.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Ben, That's some pretty cool software. So, How much does Maya cost? and what is the price of "In DEX" as an addin? Eddie

Reply to
Eddie

Eddie

Dont know. I just saw the vid on one of my rss feeds and thought I would share

Ben

Ben Eadie