One more SolidMentor Post

Ok the site is nearly working the way I want it to and I have opened everything up to the general public to view. You will need to login to participate.

I have also added a wish list section...When it existed before, I forget where the url is but it is no longer, it got a lot of attention and traffic. I still see people ask for something like that. It's like the SW enhancement list, but transparent so everybody can see the results. I hate this bunk where you throw information down a hole in the ground and you never hear back from it until it shows up in the software in the form of a bad compromise between competing ideas.

Also to sweeten the pot I have two signed copies of the SolidWorks Bible by Matt Lombard. Current membership is close to 500 so the 500th and

600th signed up and confirmed members to SolidMentor will get a copy. Trust me when I say More to come....

Ben

p.s. Trolls.... Fire away, give me your best shot....

Ben

Bing bing bing!

We have our first winner #500 just signed up. I have decided to sweeten the pot and add 2 more SolidWorks Bibles so that every 50th registered user gets one until #650 shows up. So we are at 48 more and counting to the next Bible

Best Regards Ben

Ben