SolidMentor

Hey Guys/Gals

I have changed a few things at SolidMentor, most of the sites functionality is behind the login such as the Wiki, Forum and other things but I have opened up the Blog aggregator and calendar of events for everyone to see. This is to help out the fellow bloggers by getting them some more exposure and traffic and getting people to the SW events happening around the world.

So for those that did not or would not create a login for what ever reasons you have there is some good stuff for you too now

Ben

Ben