Vanishing sketch

I'm working in an assembly and made a new sketch so for ref. to work out another portion of the design, however when I exit the sketch I can no longer see it. It vanishes!

Anyone had this happen before? I'm using SW2007 SP4.0 and have never seen this before.

I've told it to hide/show; suppress/unsuppressed; restarted the program; made it a block and re-inserted and nothing works.

Thanks, Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

It sounds like all sketches have been hidden in the view menu. If that's not it, you may have a graphics glitch. If it's a graphics glitch, a reboot may clear it. I've seen both.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Yep, that was it!

Thanks......

Reply to
Joseph

Friendly reminder- You will want to check that setting in your part and assembly templates. If those are set with sketches off, it will happen again on the next part or assembly you make.

Reply to
Edward T Eaton

Thanks! I must have turned it off somehow on this one file since I've never had that problem before.

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph