Onion Model for rendering?

Please help find an Model of an onion for a kitchen gadget rendering.

Thanks.

Reply to
Alex

grief...pardon me for saying this but...why on earth cant you model an onion yourself ? each week you turn up here asking for items that ought to be quite simple to model....presumably if you are thinking of doing a rendering you can actually use SW ?? why not challenge your brain and actually sit down and just try to make one.

Reply to
neil

Amen-Well said!

Reply to
Xcel

C'mon now! Aren't you being a little hard on Alex?

By the way, does anybody have a model of a rectangular block or maybe a sphere???

Reply to
news.iowatelecom.net

No, I haven't mastered those yet. But I've got a cylinder!!!

Reply to
Richard Charney

A hole? What's that?! I must have missed that part of the training.

Reply to
Richard Charney

In any case, don't use the Sectioning tool after modelling the onion....

Reply to
john

Sorry about that one .

Reply to