OT: Push the freakin' button

Every time I enter a new PTFB setting, I have to set the waiting time to 0. Default is 5 seconds.

Anyone knows the way to default this setting to 0?

TIA JM

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN

I never thought to look. I'm usually too excited about the idea that PTFB is going to take care of some annoying little form that wouldn't complain about it. I'm thinking, "kill it, and kill it immediately". I actually get some satisfaction from telling it not to wait. Maybe I need help.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Wouldn't it be great if SW would allow some kind of a switch to turn all the junk off? Would be a great performance enhancement!

Reply to
McBurger

KILLER enhancement request!! Do it, do it!!

Reply to
Sporkman

The problem is that junk to you might be my main feature. You would have to have it be infinitely variable and then that would introduce lots more code, and then you are right back where you started. Sorry to rain on your parade.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

All you do is create a new warnings notification category in the options area. List out the different types of warnings and put a check box next to them to turn them off. Or in my case put one check box to turn them all off.

I really haven't ever had a need for any of them except when I was first learning the software. I wonder how many people even stop and read them each time they come up? I prefer to keep an eye on the feature tree for errors and the other types are of no intrest to me.

Reply to
McBurger

Lost your sense of humor, Wayne? ;-)

SolidWorks can do that to ya sometimes . . .

Reply to
Sporkman