PDMWorks delete/create subpojects performance

I have PDMWorks 2006 SP4 on a windows 2003 SP1 server. I have a 30 GB vault and I am experiencing a slowdown performance when creating or deleting subprojects (even empty subprojects). It consumes the 100% CPU during 90 seconds. On the other hand registering and consulting has an acceptable response.

Any idea?

Reply to
Jose Manuel

see

for "S-00725"

Reply to
kb

Thank you very much. It solved the problem (I thought that W2003 SP1 solved the problem). Now creating/deleting is done inmediately.

kb ha escrito:

Reply to
Jose Manuel