PDMWorks performance with large vaults

I was wondering about PDMWorks performance as the vault gets larger.

I would like to hear from PDMWorks users as to the size of their vault; number of files and diskspace in GB. How's the performance of PDMWorks functions?

I've heard of one case where the Vault is about 15 GB large and a simple change ownership function takes 8 seconds. Anyone have a PDMWorks experience like that?

Reply to
nn

Our vault is 15.6GB (68,404 files in 15,678 folders). We have seen no speed issues as it has gotten bigger. Ownership changes happen "instantly".

The vault is on a Windows 2000 Server with RAID 5 harddisks (ATA) and is about 1.5 years old.

Shandon

Reply to
Shandon