Photoworks 2 - rendering so sloooooowwwwww!

I can't figure out why similar renderings that used to take les than a minute are now taking hours if they render at all.

What am I missing?

Reply to
Julian

I just installed SW 2004 yesterday. I'm running XP on a P4 with 1gig RAM.

Stuff I rendered before in less than a minute ...now take hours if they render at all.

What am I missing?

Reply to
Julian

Julian,

If you did not change any of the settings and this scene is a direct PW1 to PW2 conversion, that is odd. PW2 is slower but not that much slower unless you increased some of the new settings?

With PW2 it does take a little bit more memory so if you were pushing 1 gig with PW1, PW2 could be swapping?

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador