problem with file referenced

hy

I am making a macro for solidworks to rename my import assembly It is renaming the assembly the drawing and all the parts

the only problem is that I can't change the links of the parts which refer to the assembly (there is an hole series feature)

I'm using Solidworks 2007 SP1

sorry for my english

thank you in advance

Reply to
zmpulse

On the subscription site there are some examples in the API section of renaming components in an assembly. I would start there.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

I have done all the api part of the renaming my problem is just to change the references of the part to link them to the assembly

thanks for your answer

Reply to
zmpulse

One way to accomplish the changing of the references is to do a save-as while the assy is open. Then it will update.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

sorry the problem is coming from HOLE SERIES

Reply to
zmpulse