q: Solidworks 2009 problem

Which version of logopress works on Solidworks 2009 SP0 or SP1? I try to install this logopress 3 v3 40 SP1... it doesnt work!! Please help...

Reply to
ivan

Take a look at the 3D Logopress website. I do beleive your answer is in the left sidebar.

Cheers,

Anna

Reply to
Anna Wood

I know this buth before this there was logopress 2008 sp1 works with solidworks 2009 sp0

Reply to
ivan

Why not e-mail the 3D Logopress folks and ask them. They would know better then the rest of us.

Cheers,

Anna

Reply to
Anna Wood