Re: Braided steel cable

Could someone just give me a nudge in the right direction on how to

> represent a braided steel cable? I am using SW2001+ student edition. > This was part of an assignment in school last summer and I never > figured it out. Really got some wild results trying helixes. :-) > Thanks, Trying

Try Mike J. Wilson's site:

on page 2 for the curve driven pattern and page 5 for the adjustable curved helix. I believe he has some macros too, one of which is used for helices, but I'm not sure how to get to them.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

Hey, Thanks alot Denny. That helps. No bets yet. Thanks for all the replys.

Reply to
Trying