Re: OT - Moving on ..... (PING Shu)

BottleBob wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

Cliff wrote: >> >> > >> >> What part of **CARBON** was unclear? >> >> So you've stuck your foot in your mouth yet again, BB. LOL. > > Cliff: > > I thought you were commenting on Shu's central point that coal > fired > plants were MORE radiocative than nuclear plants, so I posted some > sites that showd that coal fired plant were MORE radioactive and > polluting than nuclear plants. > I didn't realize that you were only concerned with her > inadvertent use > of the word "carbon" instead of "impurities" in her sentence: "Coal > naturally contains some radioactive carbon" I should have know > better, since it's your standard M.O. to focus on miniscule > irrelavancies when you have nothing constructive to contribute to the > main issues others bring up. > > > >> >I haven't >> >even read this whole thread yet. >> >> Or the other one, from the looks of it. > > The essentially non-content multiple crossposted trash-talking > political threads are about the last ones I read since they are mainly > emotional tirades expressed by immature individuals with agendas, and > hold little factual information or interest for me. > >> I'd wager that the lint took control again & made you do it . > > You asked a direct question about what I thought of Shu's > comments on > radioactivity from the burning of coal. So I looked at what she wrote > and commented. > >> >> Shu stomped off I suspect, after reading that post . She's >> so cute when having a tatrum & stomping in those boots ... > > You've got to realize that everyone isn't retired and sitting in > front > of their computer trolling 24/7. It's really unfortunate that you are > wasting the postential you have to be a constructive member of this > group on demeaning comments/insults that not only don't help anyone, > but in my opinion make you look petty and insecure. > > > -- > BottleBob >
> You've got to realize that everyone isn't retired and sitting in > front of their computer trolling 24/7. It's really unfortunate that > >you are wasting the postential you have to be a constructive member > of this group on demeaning comments/insults that not only don't help > anyone, but in my opinion make you look petty and insecure

Cliff is getting sicker all the time and is now ignored by most. He's basically made himself totally insignificant.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer