Re: Quiet mouse. Thanks

Thanks for both the pointers and the leg pulls
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final
Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -
If you are still looking, I see that at home I am using a Microsoft optical USB mouse (PN X09-13982 I think) that has a quiet wheel. Never realized it was quiet until I thought about it. :-)
Oh, the singing is actually a guy that whistles. He's not too bad actually.
WT