RedLigh useful with EcoSqueeze !

Just found a new, unexpected, application of my RedLight free addin:
if you use EcoSqueeze
on complete assemblies with the /a
switch to remove Parasolid info, you will be forced to rebuild each part
file individually when reloading the assembly. (Ctrl-Q does not recurse into
parts & sub assemblies...)
RedLight's "Force Rebuild" button will rebuild everything in one click.
see
Philippe Guglielmetti
Neat!
Perhaps you should change that icon from a red light to a coffee maker though. As in, click on it and go make yoursef some coffee while it rebuilds.
Reply to
Dale Dunn
...I was just thinkin this few days ago, when I opened a larger assembly that was run thru EcoSqueeze...
Nice one, thanks again!
Reply to
Arto Kvick
...and to make it even better, it could go thru all configurations of parts...
Reply to
Arto Kvick
SolidWorks 2004 SP02.1 Windows 2ooo SP4
I'm not able to get the toolbar (alltough it's listed as RedLight on my right click menu)
menu: SolidPlus -> RedLight works like a charm!!
cheers!
Reply to
Arto Kvick
strange... finnish or other tropical exotic language ? Anyone else ?
About rebuilding all configs: good idea! I'll do a super-recursive-force-rebuild-all in next version... (nobody clicked PayPal yet...) RedLight was supposed to AVOID rebuilds by design ...
Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti
(Tropical ;p )...All is in english... everything, even my locale, cause I can't stand those localized help files / localized windows update etc.
Superb! I hate filling out forms... give me your account number, and I'll do a EUR transfer for you! ;p
Reply to
Arto Kvick