Reference Photo Modeling

A while back at a seminar I saw someone use a reference image to do some free form modeling. I was wondering on how they imported a jpg to reference off of. Any help, tips, tutorials will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks Chris

Reply to
Chris S

In a part file, create a New Sketch and while IN the Sketch, click on Tools, Sketch Tools, Sketch Picture (at the bottom) and go and grab the picture you want to insert. You can resize it with the Properties that will appear where the Tree usually is.

Mr. Pickles

Reply to
Mr. Pickles